The Burnaby School District Parent/Family Educational Technology Survey has been extended to June 30.
You can access the survey on Survey Monkey by using the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Families-Survey or you can pick up a paper copy of the survey at your school office and return it when completed.
A few things to note about the survey:
- All Burnaby School District families have the opportunity to participate in the Educational Technology Survey.
- For families with more than one child in a Burnaby school, the survey can be filled out once for the family, or it can be filled out more than once for each individual child.
- The survey will be anonymous, but will ask for some demographic information:
- Your child(ren)’s grade level
- Your child(ren)’s school
- Individual survey responses will be confidential. Only summarized data will be shared.
- The survey should take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
- The survey will be ‘open’ to all families from June 6 – June 23.
We encourage you to take the approximately 10 minutes to complete the survey. We really want to hear from all families, so we can get a good sense of the state of technology in the district and of the things we need to focus on moving forward.
Thanks again for taking the time … it is much appreciated!